A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chachkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chachkin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chachkin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chachkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lloyd Chachkin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Chachkin practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chachkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Chachkin practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Dermatologists and Huntingdon Valley Pediatricians.