A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Champaign:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Champaign is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Champaign graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Champaign has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Delos Champaign MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Champaign practice?
- Dr. Samuel Champaign has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Champaign practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newman, CA.
See Newman Primary Care Doctors and Newman General Practitioners.