Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Chan
Dr. Samuel Chan, DO, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chan is affiliated with University Hospital - St Paul, Methodist Med Ctr, Dallas, Tx and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Chan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Chan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Odette Campbell
Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Dallas, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Richard Andrews
Dallas, TX 0.70 mi36
Dr. Charles Lostak
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 1.29 mi32