Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chantilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chantilis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chantilis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chantilis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chantilis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chantilis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chantilis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel John Chantilis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Chantilis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chantilis has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Chantilis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.