Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by on Feb 20th, 2015

After two unsuccessful attempts with another fertility doctor we decided to visit Dr Chantilis. He was recommended to us by a friend who knew we were having difficulties conceiving. We were successful on our first attempt using invitro fertilization. I cannot praise Dr Chantilis and his staff enough.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Patient on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Chantilis is an expert and his staff is dedicated and caring.

Former patient show details Former patient
Oct 22nd, 2014

Ordinarily I wouldn't waste my time on writing an online review but I have to warn others about this office and Dr. Chantilis' nurse, Ruth. Like in most of these practices, you communicate with the nurse, assistant, etc. 90% of the time, so it's important that she have some sort of bed-side manner, or at least humanity. Sadly, my nurse was condescending, cold, argumentative, and just plan aloof with my care. She was even rude to the other staff. If I had a question, or a request for a blood test, for example, she'd rudely question why I was asking in the first place! It was awful, and, coupled with the stress of infertility, way too much to have to go through. Why would anyone pay to be treated like they were a bother? I even saved a voicemail from Ruth where she said, "we're all over the place with this one." What kind of a provider says something like that to a woman trying to have a baby? In general, I was rushed in and out of appointments like all I was worth was the payment. No one really cared except the sono-tech maybe. They didn't even bother to call after my last failed cycle to see if I was alive.

Do not go to this doctor!!! show details Do not go to this doctor!!!
by Dr Chantilis on Oct 14th, 2014

So we started off with Chantilis for our IVF process. After a couple tries through a IUI, we decided to do the full IVF. First let me tell you our insurance was going to pay for everything. At that time, we found out that the doctors lab was not in network and the cost would be out of pocket $3000 to us. We contacted the insurance company through people we knew that worked there to get them to move on signing the doc up and make the doc in network. We found out that the doc and insurance could not come up with a resolution on contracted rate. Here is were he is a BAD DOCTOR!! We told Chantilis that we did not want to spend $3000 and his office would not sign a contract and we had found a new doctor! He decided to tell us how bad our new doctor was trying to get us to stay! Who does that!! Especially when we are talking about giving birth!! The information he told us was not true.. My wife came home crying that day. I called him and was very upset and told him to have our records sent over to our new doctor by the following week. Well guess what, he never sent them over. I called their office and threaten to go to their office (which would not be good) if they didn't fax them over immediately! This office only cares about money! We are fortunate to have a policy that covered 100% of IVF! Our new doctor was awesome! She listen and is caring! We now have a healthy baby boy!!

Support staff the issue show details Support staff the issue
Jun 19th, 2013

In my experience the Dr runs very late (anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours). Was told he was 40 minutes late for IVF put back. Support staff not very friendly and lab side did not appear to be on the same page as office side. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Oct 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I'm a surrogate and went with a Texas surrogacy agency. They sent me to Dr. Chantilis. The staff and doctor are THE BEST. I've tried others and this one is the best. I have compared. If you are looking into services such as these, I cannot recommend him e

Read Full Review at yahoo.com