A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Cherny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Cherny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Cherny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherny graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cherny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Vibra Hospital of San Bernadino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Norman Cherny MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel N. Cherny practice?
- Dr. Samuel Cherny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Cherny practices Internal Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists.