A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Cho, Gastroentrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel DR Cho MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Cho practice?
- Dr. Samuel Cho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Cho practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.