Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Choi
Dr. Samuel Choi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honesdale, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale, Mills Peninsula Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Herrick Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Choi has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Samuel Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honesdale, PA.
Dr. Julianne Oboyle
Honesdale, PA 0.03 mi28
Dr. Young Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Honesdale, PA 0.03 mi46
Dr. Divya Krishnamoorthy
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Honesdale, PA 0.46 mi13