A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Choi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Choi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Mills Peninsula Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kwang Choi MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Choi practice?
- Dr. Samuel Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Choi practices Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Neurologists and Honesdale Radiologists.