Dr. Samuel Church MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2016
Family DoctorSarisfaction
Dr. Church, and his excellent team, have taken care of my husband and myself since he came to our town well over 10 years I wouldn't change Doctors if you gave me a winning lottery ticket.

December 10th, 2011
Still Smiling
I went to see Dr Church last week to establish a new primary care physician as I have just moved to the area. I was very pleased I got an appointment in less than a week and Julie, the receptionist, could not have been nicer. Dr Church calls her his "Director of First Impressions" and she is the best. Next came Shelly, medical assistant. She does everything from computer input, vital sign monitoring, blood draws etc but putting me at ease (like we were old friends) was her first role and she does it with kindness and caring. Then in came Dr Church. He took lots of time to listen and counsel and treat. I felt I could really confide in him. I can't say how much that office visit meant to me and to know I have a team waiting to help when I need it. I am a senior citizen and a retired RN and have literally "seen it all" and am not easily impressed. Somehow Dr Church and his office people know that "the shortest distance between two people is a smile"!