A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Coleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Coleman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Rutherford Coleman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Coleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Coleman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.