A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Congello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Congello, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Congello
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Congello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Congello, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Congello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Congello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Congello DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Congello practice?
- Dr. Samuel Congello has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Congello practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Cardiologists.