Learn more about Dr. Samuel Congello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Congello, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Congello
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Congello, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Congello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Congello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Congello DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Congello practice?
- Dr. Samuel Congello has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Congello practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Cardiologists.