A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Congello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Congello, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Congello, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Congello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Congello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Congello DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Congello practice?
- Dr. Samuel Congello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Congello practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Augusta, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Algona, IA.
See Augusta Cardiologists.