Dr. Samuel Congello DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 16th, 2016
Good experience with..
Good experience with Dr. Congello. He is a wonderful doctor.

April 8th, 2016
Very easy to schedul..
Very easy to schedule with very respectful and helpful scheduling staff. Dr. Congello was prompt, thorough, and took the time to visit briefly about my history. Nursing staff was friendly, thorough in obtaining history and helpful for follow up. Parking was easy and entire hospital staff were friendly.

March 8th, 2016
Very hard to get my ..
Very hard to get my 6 month recheck appt. on time. I do get sent a reminder card that it is time to call for an appt. But it took 2-3months,on a waiting list to see dr. for the next appt. I like for my heart evaluations to be every 6 months, my choice. Last time my 6 month check should have been by the end of the year, 2015, before my Insurance flipped over for the new year. I didn't get an apt with the Dr. until Feb.5, 2016. As it turned out, it was more like a 9 month check for me. I wish the girls could try harder to get patients in who are aware of their health and taking precautions to maintain a healthy level of living life. For me, that means I have a heart appt. with Congello every 6 months. I need his check and reports that all is going well for me and my heart. CONGELLO IS A VERY SWEET MAN, CARING AND CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I have know him since 2007 when I had by-pass surgery. I trust no other. He needs more new help, he looks more tired each time I see him.

January 25th, 2016
I am very lucky to h..
I am very lucky to have this man as my doctor. Dr. Congello is so very caring. He is up on present medication and treatment. His nurse Paige goes above and beyond getting meds approved for me. Thank you Dr Congello.

January 8th, 2016
Very Pleased With Care
I'm very pleased with the care I received. The staff and most of all the care I received from Dr. Conjello. With that kind of service you feel safe. I WOULD LIKE YO THANK YOU ALL!!!

November 18th, 2015
Very Pleased With Care

November 4th, 2015
Very Thorough and Accommodating
I had a recheck of my heart with Dr. Congello... He is very thorough about explaining why I should take my medicine as directed, and what could happen if I don't... He also is very good about answering any questions I may have and if I have a problem he is prompt about getting to the bottom of it....I respect him very much and trust his decisions regarding my Healthcare...

April 29th, 2015
WONDERFUL
THE HOSPITAL WAS VERY CLEAN AND EVERYONE VERY HELPFUL. THE STAFF WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND ALWAYS RIGHT THERE TO HELP YOU, SO VERY POLITE AND CARING FOR THE PATIENT. COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANY BETTER. TREATMENT RESULTS WERE VERY SATISFACTORY AND EVERYTHING WAS EXPLAINED TO ME IN DETAIL WHICH I APPRECIATED. MY PROVIDER WAS AND IS THE BEST. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND I COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER AS HE IS THE BEST AND I HAVE ALOT OF FAITH IN HIM.

April 29th, 2015
Very Courteous
was the first time I had been to dr.congello but he was very curtious and seemed concerned with what I had to say was glad everything turned out okay and I was glad I didn't have to wait real long to see him.

August 8th, 2014
Caring
Dr congello has been taking care of me since I had a heart attack and by pass surgery 5 years ago he has placed 4 heart stents and 1 stent inthe renal artery. he is a very through caring, physcian that explains everythng so you can understand. I have had a very good experience by having him as my physcian.

April 10th, 2014
Great
Dr. Congello is my first choice and will drive to another location to see him. Our family has had two members life's saved by Mason City Heart Center staff and Dr. Congello. A plus to ALL.

March 21st, 2014
Special/Kind/Compationate - Love Him
He was my moms doctor until she moved to my brothers in Wisconsin. He is the most compationate doctor I have ever met. My mom has had heart problems since she was 47, she is now 76. Dr Congello has only been her doctor for the last 3 years. Because of him, she is able to walk up and down stairs without stopping to catch her breath and without pain. During my moms numerous stays in the hospital he came in to check on her even on his days off. On a Sunday he even brought his dog to visit her. What a special man/doctor he is!!! I would and have recommended him.