Dr. Samuel Craft MD Patient Reviews

no change

April 6th, 2016
Wrong diagnosis
My experience was a very negative one. I saw Dr. Craft because I had been bleeding and bloating for 6 months. My primary doctor recommended I see him because this was very unusual for me and getting worse. After speaking briefly he said "you look fine". I said I wasn't fine, repeated all my symptoms. He did an exam. Then again said "you look fine go buy some rephresh, you look fine. What about the bleeding pain bloating? He left the room. A year later I found a great Doctor. He did an ultra sound and found I had over 8 large fibroid tumors, cysts on my ovaries and a blood test showed my estrogen was over 500. Maybe I looked fine, but unless dr craft has X-ray vision he doesn't really know that and he didn't care to run a few simple tests to find out.

February 29th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Craft is very experienced and very easy to talk to. He makes me feel very comfortable with the visits. His staff was very kind and I have never had an issue making appointments. I have been seeing him for 6 years and he has delivered 2 of my children. He is a wonderful doctor.

October 14th, 2012
love him!!!!!
Always very personable and easy to talk to. I drive all the way across town just to keep him. He delivered 3 of my kids so far and my niece. I recommend him to everyone I know.

July 11th, 2012
Rude and Uncaring
Our experience with Dr. Craft was entirely negative. My wife and I found him after many positive reviews online, but when we finally dealt with him face to face he was rude and uncaring. He spent as little time with us as possible, refused to answer our questions, and would not give us information we needed. His staff was also rude to us, on multiple occasions responding to our complaints with "That's too bad." When we finally found another doctor, his staff made transferring our records an absolute nightmare.

June 6th, 2011
great doc. been with him for 10 years!!