Learn more about Dr. Samuel Currin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Currin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Currin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Currin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Currin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Marion Currin MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Currin practice?
- Dr. Samuel Currin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Currin practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.