Urologist
725 Glenwood Dr
Ste E780
Chattanooga, TN 37404
423-697-0072
Locations and availability (1)

|  Review  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

It was easy to make a timely appointment. I did not need to wait several months as with other offices. The entire staff was considerate of all patient's needs and concerns. I was diagnosed accurately, treated with surgery quickly, recovered well, and was called to make sure that everything was okay. You cannot say that for most doctor's and their staff these days.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Lawton Haygood on Feb 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Currin for over 20 years. I have had kidney stones, enlarged prostrate and bladder cancer. His diagnosis were based on careful examinations, correct analysis and he provided very successful treatment. He and his staff have always been 100% on my team. He is my idea of a great doctor!

|  The Doctor That Saved My Life!  |  show details
by Janet Reynolds Guevara on Jan 19th, 2013

Dr. Currin was on call at the hospital when I went in to the ER. They could not see my left Kidney after 11 hours so they called him. He immediately had the ER doctor give me a strong dose of pain medication, and gave me a message to come see him asap! He took care of me from the get go, until he decided that my kidney was not worth saving. I had to call him many times during the middle of the night to get help for one thing or another and he was always as sweet as he could be with me. He was very respectful to me and my family, especially my husband. When he made the decision to remove my kidney, he thought it would be better to hand me over to his colleague Dr. William Young since he had the latest techniques to keep the removal simple rather than doing it the old fashioned way...by cutting me open front to back. Even after he handed me over, he kept checking up on me. He and Dr. Young are my heroes and they are both the reason why I am alive today! I have my first Grand son, and if it wasn't for them tracking down any paperwork they could from the previous doctor who damaged my kidney in North Carolina...Dr. Christopher Petrus, I would not be here today with my husband, 3 children and David, my Grand son. And before you say anything bad about this doctor. He just wants his patients to do as he tells them so they can live a long healthy life! I did not sue the former doctor from North Carolina. Thank you for my life Dr, Currin and Dr. Young! Anyone can facebook me to hear the whole story.

|  He may have head knowledge  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

He was the rudest doctor I have EVER seen in my entire 79 years. He had me in tears before I left but I promptly requested and received mine and m y husband's files.