Dr. Samuel Currin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2015
Patient
I've gone to Dr Currin since he took over Dr. James' practice. I find him professional and knowledgeable. I did not find him or any of his staff rude. I did have to reschedule due to an emergency he had. I understood, but waited hours and no one informed me of the delays problem. At near quitting time; I finally got some explanation. I did not blame Dr. Currin. The one complaint I do have is , I'm guessing, their lab. Urine samples are in all states of analysis. I did not see a microscope, so apparently no microscopic is done. I do feel that one should be done. Not only does it look half hazard, but it looks nasty. That goes double for their bathrooms. Surely someone could be assigned to keep them reasonably clean. A well qualified and caring Doctor, but not the cleanest.

August 18th, 2015
This man is the best doctor in the world hands down. He is so caring and compassionate. He is one of the few doctors left in this world that doesn't just care about the money he is making,but actually cares about you as a person,and your health. He saved my life. I won't go into the details,but he helped me unselfishley when on one else would . I love this man

May 21st, 2015
This is a terrible group that has a near monopoly on the poor people of Chattanooga. "Dr." Currin is a cold, uncaring doctor with terrible bedside manner. Thank God there is another option in town. Avoid this group.

January 2nd, 2014
Review
It was easy to make a timely appointment. I did not need to wait several months as with other offices. The entire staff was considerate of all patient's needs and concerns. I was diagnosed accurately, treated with surgery quickly, recovered well, and was called to make sure that everything was okay. You cannot say that for most doctor's and their staff these days.

February 20th, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr Currin for over 20 years. I have had kidney stones, enlarged prostrate and bladder cancer. His diagnosis were based on careful examinations, correct analysis and he provided very successful treatment. He and his staff have always been 100% on my team. He is my idea of a great doctor!

July 9th, 2012
He may have head knowledge
He was the rudest doctor I have EVER seen in my entire 79 years. He had me in tears before I left but I promptly requested and received mine and m y husband's files.

February 11th, 2016