Learn more about Dr. Samuel D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel D'Agata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agata
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel D'Agata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D'Agata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D'Agata practice?
- Dr. Samuel D'Agata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel D'Agata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons.