A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel D'Agata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel D'Agata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D'Agata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D'Agata practice?
- Dr. Samuel D'Agata has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel D'Agata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Surgeons.