A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel D'Agata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agata
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel D'Agata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D'Agata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D'Agata practice?
- Dr. Samuel D'Agata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel D'Agata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Surgeons.