Learn more about Dr. Samuel D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel D'Agata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel D'Agata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel D'Agata practice?
Dr. Samuel D'Agata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons.