A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D Allen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Amesbury, MA.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.