Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D Allen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Amesbury, MA.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.