A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Allen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Disston Allen MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Urology near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Urologists.