A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Dean Brown MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Samuel Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Brown practices Internal Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Bartlesville Internists.