Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Brown
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bartlesville, OK, with another office in Nowata, OK. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Baptist - Beaches, Norwalk Hospital Association and Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center. Dr. Brown has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.
Dr. Sharron Blaylock
Bartlesville, OK 0.01 mi21
Dr. Jerry Jarrell
Bartlesville, OK 0.01 mi38
Dr. Ricardo Quezada
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bartlesville, OK 0.01 mi12