inactive

Samuel D Fox MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 13th, 2016
Uncomfortable visit
I was very uncomfortable during my visit to Dr. Fox. I felt that he treated my lady parts like an arm or a leg. The seriousness of my situation was not explained very well. The nurse who checked my vitals seemed to be a total airhead also.

September 28th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!
Dr. Fox is an awesome OB! I was diagnosed with a high risk pregnancy and he was always so good with me (and baby) through it all... Always explaining my condition thoroughly to where I could understand it. He is more than a doctor; he loves to talk to you about more than just your doctor visit.. He is always so kind to ask how the rest of my family is doing and what we have been up to lately. I love all of the nurses as well, as they are always smiling and so kind to me. Overall, great doctor and pregnancy experience!

December 22nd, 2014
Dr. Fox is kind, patient, and genuinely cares. I would recommend him if you want a carefree pregnancy and comfortable experience.

December 12th, 2014
Dr.Fox is wonderful. He delivered my son and did an excellent job at it. I had a rough labor and delivery but he was so helpful and supportive. I am definitely going back when I have my next baby!

March 26th, 2013
Would Recommend to Anyone.
I love him. I won't ever go to anyone else as long as he is in practice. Talking about your lady parts to a stranger (that also happens to be a male) isn't easy but Dr. Fox made me feel like I was addressing my concerns to a girl friend that can help. Dr. Fox and his staff always remember me and I've never waited over 5 minutes for him to come in the room. I actually look forward to going.

January 13th, 2011
Very cautious doctor, as he scheduled a lot of tests but not size friendly. Assumed since I am large that I will get diabetes. Taken the 3 hour glucose test twice and haven't. Bed side manner leaves a lot to be desired but overall does what he is suppose to do.

November 15th, 2010
It was a blessing to have such a doctor who is passionate in his career . His bedside manners made all my visits a very positive experience. As a patient he gave me the care and respect needed. I wish him luck in all that he does and may he go far in his career.