Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel David Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.