Dr. Samuel Miller IV Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Miller IV?

I wish he was my primary care doc!

Posted on June 26th, 2011

I have been to the ER twice this month for esophageal spasms and severe pain during and ear infection...both times, Dr Miller was very caring, diagnosed me right away and ensured my treatment was quick. I have never suffered from esophageal spasms before, so he was very good explaining my situation...he also was happy I didn't wait as it could've been a heart attack. He was kind both visits, never rushed...two thumbs up for Doctor Miller. After a terrible experience recently with my endo doc, it truly makes you appreciate doctors who are in the field because they truly care. Thank you Dr Miller!!