Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Dacanay
Dr. Samuel Dacanay, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dacanay is affiliated with Wahiawa General Hospital, Queen's Medical Center and Pali Momi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Dacanay has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Dacanay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr Sonny Wong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Maria Cecilia Mangrobang
Honolulu, HI 0 mi14
Dr. Rachael Murkofsky
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0 mi19