Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dacanay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dacanay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dacanay, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dacanay graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Dacanay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Wahiawa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dacanay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Dacanay practice?
Dr. Samuel Dacanay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Cardiologists.