A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dacanay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dacanay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dacanay
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dacanay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dacanay, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dacanay graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Dacanay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Dacanay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Dacanay practice?
- Dr. Samuel Dacanay has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Dacanay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Cardiologists.