Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dacanay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dacanay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dacanay
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dacanay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dacanay, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dacanay graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Dacanay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Dacanay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Dacanay practice?
- Dr. Samuel Dacanay has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Dacanay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Cardiologists.