A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dagogo-Jack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dagogo-Jack is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagogo-Jack
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dagogo-Jack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dagogo-Jack, FRCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagogo-Jack graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dagogo-Jack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel E Dagogo-Jack FRCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Dagogo-Jack practice?
- Dr. Samuel Dagogo-Jack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Dagogo-Jack practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Endocrinologists.