Urologists
500 E Robinson St
Ste 1300
Norman, OK 73071
405-360-9966
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst doctor I have ever met  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

Dakil is possibly the worst doctor I have ever met. You wait an hour past your appointment time to see him for about two minutes. Most of your visit involves him giving dictation to a computer and not with him talking to you. He's rude and arrogant. He rushes you and doesn't seem to give a car about you. I've never had a doctor where I felt as if I were disliked.

|  Not warm but knows what he's doing  |  show details
by M. J. on Mar 23rd, 2013

I've only seen him once as his PA handles my treatment and case. On that one visit I had with him, I found his bedside manner to be cold but he got to the point and took me seriously. Great doctor aside from bedside manner.

|  Larry  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

I foud Dr Dakil tb be straught to the point. He told me what the issue was and how to fix it and he did not sugar coat it or beat around the bush like most docters do. I would definetly and have recomended Dr Dakil to my friends.

|  Overall Judgement  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Dakil is a person like the rest of us so give him a break on personality if for some reason he does not meet your standards. Doctors really do have it rough, being on call at most of the day and night when we get sick, so take up the slack off of them, he is only human and has a life as well. From a really great friend who has known you for 20 years.