2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 28th, 2015

WAS INITIALLY SCHEDULED AT THE MOORE LOCATION, BUT WHEN I GOT THERE THEY COULD NOT FIND MY APPOINTMENT. THE HAD MADE A MISTAKE AND SCHEDULED ME AT THE NORMAN LOCATION. THE DOCTOR IS ALSO VERY ABRUPT AND ROUGH IN THE EXAM. I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE.

Sep 3rd, 2014

I would never go to this doctor again. He treated me for a kidney stone and follow-up & that went okay I guess. He only told me to drink more water and left. THEN, his nurse came in and said, "about that mass in your stomach they found when checking for the kidney stone" . . . . . . He had not even mentioned it! When I asked to see him about it he had left for lunch. I was very upset as I had previously had cancer. He never followed up with me!

Do not go to this doctor! show details Do not go to this doctor!
Sep 1st, 2014

Dr. Dakil, is the most uncaring rudest doctor I have ever met. He tried to send me home when I was bleeding internally and externally. Thank God I had strength enough to stand up to him and say NO~~~With in minutes I was told I had to have 10 units of blood. Had I gone home that evening I may not of lived.

Worst doctor I have ever met show details Worst doctor I have ever met
Jan 1st, 2014

Dakil is possibly the worst doctor I have ever met. You wait an hour past your appointment time to see him for about two minutes. Most of your visit involves him giving dictation to a computer and not with him talking to you. He's rude and arrogant. He rushes you and doesn't seem to give a car about you. I've never had a doctor where I felt as if I were disliked.

Not warm but knows what he's doing show details Not warm but knows what he's doing
by M. J. on Mar 23rd, 2013

I've only seen him once as his PA handles my treatment and case. On that one visit I had with him, I found his bedside manner to be cold but he got to the point and took me seriously. Great doctor aside from bedside manner.

Larry show details Larry
Feb 22nd, 2012

I foud Dr Dakil tb be straught to the point. He told me what the issue was and how to fix it and he did not sugar coat it or beat around the bush like most docters do. I would definetly and have recomended Dr Dakil to my friends.

Overall Judgement show details Overall Judgement
Dec 7th, 2011

Dakil is a person like the rest of us so give him a break on personality if for some reason he does not meet your standards. Doctors really do have it rough, being on call at most of the day and night when we get sick, so take up the slack off of them, he is only human and has a life as well. From a really great friend who has known you for 20 years.