Dr. Samuel Dakil II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Dakil II?

March 23rd, 2017

I've seen Dr. Dakil four times involving my prostate, which has resulted in two biopsy's, the last one revealing cancer. Based upon me experiences with Dr. Dakil, I found him to be very informative and easy to talk to. He does come across as being very professional and may talk above some people, but I did not find him offensive in any way. His PA is a different story (IMO). My only real complaint (thus far) is wait time. It was not unusual for me to wait an hour to get in to see him.

December 22nd, 2016

Really bad experience

I am a 73 year old man, with many health problems. This Dr.. Dakil is the rudest, nastiest temperment dr. I have ever experienced in my life....

February 21st, 2016

Find another doctor

Find a new urologist! He does not care about anything other than himself! I would not recommend. He believes he is the best but unfortunately he isn't close to the best. Does NOT follow up after surgery even when messages were left that there was severe pain and complications. Run!!!

January 18th, 2016

I saw Dr Dakil several years ago; unlike most doctors who beat around the bush he is straight forward and honest. Gives you the diagnosis and treatment options. Some people find this lacking bedside manner I find it refreshing. As for dictating while seeing a patient all Doctors now do this... Don't blame the doctor blame Obamacare and HIPAA.

January 28th, 2015

WAS INITIALLY SCHEDULED AT THE MOORE LOCATION, BUT WHEN I GOT THERE THEY COULD NOT FIND MY APPOINTMENT. THE HAD MADE A MISTAKE AND SCHEDULED ME AT THE NORMAN LOCATION. THE DOCTOR IS ALSO VERY ABRUPT AND ROUGH IN THE EXAM. I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE.

September 4th, 2014

I would never go to this doctor again. He treated me for a kidney stone and follow-up & that went okay I guess. He only told me to drink more water and left. THEN, his nurse came in and said, "about that mass in your stomach they found when checking for the kidney stone" . . . . . . He had not even mentioned it! When I asked to see him about it he had left for lunch. I was very upset as I had previously had cancer. He never followed up with me!

September 1st, 2014

Do not go to this doctor!

Dr. Dakil, is the most uncaring rudest doctor I have ever met. He tried to send me home when I was bleeding internally and externally. Thank God I had strength enough to stand up to him and say NO~~~With in minutes I was told I had to have 10 units of blood. Had I gone home that evening I may not of lived.

January 1st, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever met

Dakil is possibly the worst doctor I have ever met. You wait an hour past your appointment time to see him for about two minutes. Most of your visit involves him giving dictation to a computer and not with him talking to you. He's rude and arrogant. He rushes you and doesn't seem to give a car about you. I've never had a doctor where I felt as if I were disliked.

March 23rd, 2013

Not warm but knows what he's doing

I've only seen him once as his PA handles my treatment and case. On that one visit I had with him, I found his bedside manner to be cold but he got to the point and took me seriously. Great doctor aside from bedside manner.

February 22nd, 2012

Larry

I foud Dr Dakil tb be straught to the point. He told me what the issue was and how to fix it and he did not sugar coat it or beat around the bush like most docters do. I would definetly and have recomended Dr Dakil to my friends.

December 7th, 2011

Overall Judgement

Dakil is a person like the rest of us so give him a break on personality if for some reason he does not meet your standards. Doctors really do have it rough, being on call at most of the day and night when we get sick, so take up the slack off of them, he is only human and has a life as well. From a really great friend who has known you for 20 years.

October 8th, 2017