Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dandar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dandar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandar graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dandar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dandar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Dandar practice?
Dr. Samuel Dandar practices Family Medicine near Leavenworth, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, OH.
See Leavenworth Family Physicians.