Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dandar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandar
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dandar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dandar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandar graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dandar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cushing Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Dandar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Dandar practice?
- Dr. Samuel Dandar has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Dandar practices Family Medicine near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Family Physicians.