- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel D'Anna is Good. Dr. D'Anna has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel D'Anna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Anna graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Anna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Anna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel D'Anna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. D'Anna practice?
Dr. Samuel D'Anna practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam D'Anna, Dr. Sammy D'Anna, Dr. Sammie D'Anna