A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dardick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dardick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Dardick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardick graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dardick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Joseph Dardick MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Dardick practice?
- Dr. Samuel Dardick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Dardick practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Chanhassen, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.