Dr. Samuel Dartey-Hayford MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Charlotte, NC

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2014
We were referred to Doctor Hayford's practice and the quickest appointment we could get was with him, and we soon found out why. Being unfamiliar with all of the dotors in the practice, and needing to be seen without delay, we accepted an appt. with Dr. Hayford. He was congenial and that is all I can say that is positive. He spent at least the first 15 minutes of the appt. talking about an allergy which was not even related to my daughter's condition. I had to bring him up to speed on why we were there! While viewing the CT Scan, he glossed over what was later to be the diagnosis-which was found by the cardiologist! Apparent to other doctors-not the "lung Specialist" my daughter suffers with chronic pleurisy (a LUNG disease). Doctor Hayford sent us away after a lengthy appt. with no diagnosis and an insinuation of 'anxiety'. He was negligent and this lack of expertise borders on mal-practice. We will now be sure and see a "real" doctor to get to the bottom of my daughter's medical problems.

March 23rd, 2011
He took care of my daughter when she suffered a pulmonary embolism and it was he and the grace of God that she survived.In my books this doctor is at the very top of the list. God bless Dr. Sam.

May 5th, 2017