A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Davidoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Davidoff, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Davidoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidoff graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davidoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Davidoff MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Davidoff practice?
- Dr. Samuel Davidoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Davidoff practices Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.