Learn more about Dr. Samuel Davidoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Davidoff, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Davidoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening & Prevention
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation Pancreatitis
- hepatitis B virus
- nonalcoholic fatty liver
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidoff graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davidoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Davidoff practice?
Dr. Samuel Davidoff practices Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.