A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Davila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Davila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davila has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Valentin Davila MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel V. Davila practice?
- Dr. Samuel Davila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Davila practices Internal Medicine near Euless, TX.
See Euless Internists.