Internists

Netima Northeast Tarrant Internal Medicine Associates
479 Westpark Way
Euless, TX 76040
817-358-5500
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  worst ever!! told me I looked fine so I must feel fine  |  show details
by Amy johnston on Aug 5th, 2014

My doc was out of town so I had to see him. I have been sick for over a month but did not want to go and spend 100 dollars and thought I could get over it myself. as it turns out I was not getting better on my own so I decided it was time to go see a Dr. when he came into the room he said well first impressions are everything and you look perfectly fine. I said well ok what should I look like dead? I said our you even going to check me out? I told him my throat was hurting really bad and also my eye. He looked in my throat and said yep its pretty bad but I am not going to give you anything. I was like I just spent 100 bucks for you to be rude to me and do nothing thank you so much. My doc that was on vacation would not be happy that I was treated like I was bugging him. hello that is your job your a doc. do not go to him awful and very very rude.

|  Appointment setting  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Getting an appointment with Dr Davila was a hassle. No one would answer the phone and when they did, they would hang up.

|  Excellent Doctor Well On His Way  |  show details
by J. Shaw on Apr 22nd, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Davila about 1 year ago because my other doctor was just terrible. Dr. Davila is never in a rush and is very thorough. He's a great conversation maker and makes you feel very comfortable. Overall excellent!

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Davila for approx. 4 years. Unfortunately I lost my job recently when the the company I worked for closed. As a result I lost my health coverage. I am having Gall Bladder symptoms and called the Dr's office to ask questions and possibly get an appointment. His receptionist was very cold and uncaring with her responses. I asked how much an office visit cost without insurance and was told that it could be anywhere from 95.00 to 500.00 or maybe more depending on tests. I explained that I could not afford that and if she had any suggestions. She said she was not allowed to make suggests and good bye.

|  Barb Lambert  |  show details
by Barbara Lambert on Feb 28th, 2011

It is without reservation that I recommend Dr. Samuel Davila as an excellent Internal Medicine Physician. Not only does he have a most professional demeanor and active listening skills, he has shown incredible skills in allowing me to be a partner in my health care decisions while he makes clear risks and benefits of medications and treatment modalities in general.I feel I can offer an educated critique based upon over 30 years as an RN, BSN w/ an MS; I have worked as a Nurse practitioner in IL. In TX I was Quality/Risk Manager at a Fort Worth hospital from 1990 to 1993, after which I became administrative in healthcare for several years. There I had the opportunity to interface w/ numerous physicians in various specialties & subspecialties. Doctor Davila 's "new " knowledge base, his approach to inclusion of the pation and his lack of fear in making referrals has helped me identify as a stellar physician whom I would recommend to anyone I care about. He is tops!!

|  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

Dr. Davila is very knowledgable and caring. He will spend as much time as necessary to discuss any concerns you may have. I am very pleased that he is my primary physician and would never consider going to anyone else.