Dr. Samuel Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Davis?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2013

Momma!!

Dr. Davis is amazing! As an over protective mom, I completely trust him, his staff and his diagnosis when it comes to my 3 month old. My daughter has had a few issues, and each time, I would start by doing what I think is right as a mom (I have an older daughter and have been around babies and kids my entire life), then speak to Dr. Davis, and he would always tell me what to do and as soon as I listen to him, everything was better. He listens to absolutely everything we tell him, he takes time with his patients. It never seems like he is rushed or in a hurry. And he puts things in terms that we understand. I believe that he truly cares about his patients. His staff is always friendly, even when I call a thousand times (we are there weekly, due to issues with my baby). Not once have I had a bad experience or even a questionable experience. I always leave with a sense of relief, knowing my daughter is in good hands. We never have a wait time when we go in, in the waiting room OR in the exam room. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

July 29th, 2010

If I could give a 10 star rating I would!

In today's world it's hard to find a Dr who will listen to your concerns and not rush off to the next patient. Dr Davis listens and takes the time for you. He explains options, choices, results, etc. I've asked him one question repeatedly, and he patiently always takes the time to explain it to my son and me again and again until we're again comfortable with the answer and understand the "why" of it. Dr Davis has a great "bed-side" manner and has a WONDERFUL rapport with the kids he treats. It's obvious that he loves his job and really loves and respects the children he cares for. While Dr Davis actively listens, he isn't afraid to stand his ground with a pushy mom (me!!) either, when he knows it's for the good of the patient! IE: I informed him that we would be going home when my son was released from the hospital and he stated we would not be going that far. I tried to argue with him, but he stood firm that we could not go 300 miles away. We went to the Ronald McDonald House instead, as he instructed. Two days later my son was back at the hospital where he spent the next month after developing pancreatitis. My son's fever spiked over 106 and his blood pressure dropped dangerously low. Had Dr Davis not kindly but firmly stood his ground, my son would not have received prompt medical attention from the people who know him and his condition, and he quite possibly would have died!We love Dr Davis and would easily give him a 10 star rating if we could! Thanks to Dr Davis...for listening, for caring, and for being a GREAT doctor!!!

August 22nd, 2008

None better

He is the most thourogh, professional, caring doctor there is. We need more good docs like him.

October 15th, 2015