A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Deel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Deel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Deel, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deel graduated from Edward Via Virginia, Blacksburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Deel DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Deel practice?
- Dr. Samuel Deel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Deel practices Internal Medicine near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Norton Internists.