A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Dellenbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Dellenbaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dellenbaugh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dellenbaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellenbaugh graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dellenbaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Greenwood Dellenbaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Dellenbaugh practice?
- Dr. Samuel Dellenbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Dellenbaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.