A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Detweiler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Detweiler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Detweiler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary`s Hospital Amsterdam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Detweiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Detweiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Detweiler practice?
Dr. Samuel Detweiler practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Northville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Northville Family Physicians and Northville Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Detweiler, Dr. Sammy Detweiler, Dr. Sammie Detweiler