Geriatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Compassion saved Mom's life  |  show details
by Trish E. on Jan 3rd, 2014

Such a compassionate, attentive and astute doctor. My 83-year old Mother had a terrible infection New Year's Day on her legs. Dr. Deutsche saw her swelling and redness, knew she'd suffered congestive heart failure a few years prior, got her the medications and care needed for her recovery from what could have been a fatal situation. He skillfully attended to her physical and emotional needs during the holiday season when many physicians wouldn't even be available. Staff quickly connected me with the Dr. I'm thankful that Mom has such a good doctor.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

My expererinces have been very favorable. I have been a patient here for more then 7 years now.

|  A Contrdiction in terms  |  show details
by arny s. on Jun 16th, 2010

how can you profess to practice geriatric medicine and not accept Medicare? New to the area, I tried to get an appointment. The only question that was asked of me was what my insurance was. When I said I had a Medicare Advantage Plan, they told me that I was not acceptable.

|  Real Treasure Dr. Deutch is a gem of a doctor!  |  show details
by robinjw on Apr 28th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Deutsch is wonderful. After 4 years searching for a doctor to help me, I found him. He listened (unlike other doctors), worked with me, and problem solved. He doesn't work for the drug companies, doesn't peddle medicine, but takes care of his patients, the way doctors should. His staff is friendly, welcoming, and put me at ease right away. The offices are not fancy, but are quite clean and well stocked. Be sure to ask for directions, though, and park in the back of the building.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
Jan 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This is the most carring physician I have been to. He is so kind and gives the best of himself. His treatments are always helpful and on target.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by kmsimpson on Nov 2nd, 2005 on kudzu.com

I started as a patient with Dr. Deutsch many years ago. I've been so pleased with him that he now treats my whole family. When I moved to the area, I was looking for a new doctor. I called Dr. Deutsch's office and he answered all my questions quickly, easily, and honestly. When I got married, I had to twist my husband's arm to go see a doctor for a check-up. He originally went to a different doctor and was very unhappy with the service. I told him to go see Dr. Deutsch and Dr. Deutsch is now his doctor of choice. When our pediatrician died (a good friend of the family), Dr. Deutsch willingly stepped in and has been caring for my children, too. I've been very pleased with Dr. Deutsch and his entire staff. They are knowledgable, kind, honest, and all are very sweet.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com