Dr. Samuel Donegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Donegan?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Donegan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2015

Good experience

I had a good experience with Dr. Donegan and would recommend that the other reviews on this site be taken with a grain of salt- People with good experiences with Doctors generally don't search to review them. That said, he seemed friendly and knowledgable, intelligent.

August 12th, 2015

bad doctor

he was not a very nice person and i lost my daughter at birth because of his neglect and he even blew of a deposition not once but three times i would definatley always do reasearch before you select the doctor who's childs life is in there hands

May 8th, 2014

I liked the fact that the doctor met me face to face before the exam

July 23rd, 2012

Happy patient

August 30th, 2011

unhappy

1)During my pregnancy, I would have to wait for dr. Donegan in the waiting area longer than I would spend time in the office being checked by him and most of "manual" job was done by nurses anyway. 2) The worst thing that really took me by a very unpleasant surprise was his attitude towards me after MIRENA insertion. At night, after insertion of MIRENA I ran a very high fever, plus excessive bleeding. Called Teague office the next morning, before 9am and after explaining the situation, the nurse told me to wait for the call back. It took them couple of hours to return my call. Received the call after 11 am. And the nurse told me that Dr. Donegan isn't at the office, and he passed the message to me to go to ER. He didn't think that the fever was due to MIRENA, but just to be on a safe side I should go to ER. I asked about the possibility to be seen by other doctors in the office and the answer was that they were leaving the office, after finishing their job. Seems like fridays are pretty easy days for doctors in that office. I had to call insurance and ask them to find me another obs/gyno, because I didn't want to go to ER with high fever and 2 mo old baby on my hands. I was bleeding badly, running high fever. The new doctor gave me antibiotics and next week I had ultrasound and blood job done. 2 weeks later MIRENA was taken out, seems like it was badly placed. Would I go back to Dr. Donegan? No. Would I recommend him? No. Though the staff in the Teague office was lovely and polite.

July 13th, 2010

This doctor is terrible

Anyone planning to use this doctor should simply "Google" him. His track record is very poor and he bounces around like a ping pong ball. I notice that he left off the hospital where he delivered my son - he was basically fired after that experience. My son is miraculously fine, but suffered from a needless traumatic birth initially and we were told if he lived the night, he would have cerebal palsy (miraculously does not) . I just noticed on the internet a very similar story where the jury awarded 15.5 million dollars in damages to someone whose child was born with Cerebal Palsy - Dr. Donegan delivered that child. Beware! The story was identical to my experience. In my case, he basically ignored every warning sign, and finally the nurses had a huge fight with him in the delivery room. I can not believe he is continuuing to do this to other families.

June 14th, 2017