The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Durham
Dr. Samuel Durham, MD, FACC, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Durham is affiliated with Mercy St Vincent Medical Center, St Luke's Hospital and Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph. Dr. Durham has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Durham has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Samuel Durham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. James Odorisio
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Saint Joseph, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Kourosh Baghelai
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Joseph, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Dennis Rasbach
Saint Joseph, MI 0.87 mi39