A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Durso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Durso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Durso graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Durso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Christopher Durso MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Durso practice?
- Dr. Samuel Durso has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Durso practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Parkville, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.