Dr. Samuel Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Goldman?

Eva

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Goldman impressed me immediately. Having been in therapy prior to seeing him I can say with certainty that he is in a league of his own. Very, astute and relevant comments. One session with him was equivalent to at least 1/2 year if not a full year of weekly therapy. This is how much I got out a single session. He has renewed my faith in the power of therapy.

Maryann

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

I have seen Dr. Goldman for several years. He has always been Professional and Ethical. He is so compassionate and kindness has always been part of my treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Goldman to family, friends or even neighbors. Absolutey NO ONE should fear him.

Still Recovering from his therapy 3 years later

Posted on June 27th, 2008

Convinced me that I had made a bad career choice, had me go back for another degree which I had no real interest in, undermined me in every way imaginable, dropped me in the middle of a major depressive episoide. File a complaint with Illinois Dept. Professional Regulations, even if they take no action, eventually they will figure out something has to be wrong for this many people to feel so abused.

Posted on August 13th, 2015