Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Edward Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ward has 8 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ward practices Family Medicine near Chipley, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon, FL and Panama City Beach, FL.
See Chipley Family Physicians.