A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Edward Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ward practices Family Medicine near Chipley, FL.
See Chipley Family Physicians.