A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Ward practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Ward practices Family Medicine near Chipley, FL.
See Chipley Primary Care Doctors.