Dr. Samuel Epstein Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Epstein?

Posted on December 10th, 2016

Dr. Epstein if you are looking for an exceptional physician,then Dr.Epstein is for you. He combines excellence with compassion and patience. He has been my doctor for years and

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Dr Samuel Epstein is a wonderful caring and compassionate doctor-my 98 year old mom and my service connected disabled husband both say he is the best doctor they everseen-and believe me-they both have been to many doctors in their lives-the Staff is awesome-may God bless all of you!!

excellent

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I was so pleased with my appointment with dr Epstein. He was so nice and explained everything thoroughly. He also gave me a very thorough exam and went over all of my treatment options patiently.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

He seemed to know what he was doing but since my operation on my rotator cuff in 2011 my shoulder and muscles haven't been the same. I'm in constant 24/7 pain even after seeing 3 physical therapists in NJ and 1 here in Florida. I'm about to see my 3rd Ortho doc. Please think twice.

For me, Dr. Epstein is TOP DRAWER

Posted on August 11th, 2013

About 5 years ago a friend who knew I had trouble in both knees and recommended the Doctor----some 20 miles away. I made an appoint-- ment and had a session with the Doctor who took X-rays and examined each knee and advised that we should try some prescriptions . He cautiously decided that surgery would be best for a patient of my age and size. The surgeries were done 4 months apart in S.O.C.H. hospital with no further problems. The Doctor, his staff and the staff at S.O.C.H. were excellent and attentive and friendly.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Doctor Epstein and his staff are both accommodating and exceptional. Being extremely nervous about double surgery (partial lateral tear and carpal tunnel oh and bone spurs "surprise "), doc along with the staff made me feel confidant that I would be okay. Follow up visits were also as pleasant as could be. Six moths later, I feel great. If ever needed, I would absolutely and recommend the services of Dr. Samuel Epstein.

Total Knee Replacement

Posted on June 19th, 2013

This is to inform prospective total knee replacement patients of my personal experience with it and with Dr. Samuel Epstein, of Stafford Orthopedic Group, Manahawkin, NJ. I suffered arthritis knee pain for about three years. I had the injections which helped for a while but finally I wound up walking with a cane and in very severe pain. I have arthritis in both knees but the culprit was the left knee. I, like a lot of people, heard the horror stories of how painful the surgery was and the physical therapy. Also, about where I would go for the surgery. Some people said New York, Hospital for Special Surgery, others some local area hospitals. I wanted to be close to my family so that they could be there with me. I live in Toms River, NJ. I have past history with Dr. Epstein. He did a right rotator cuff surgery about three years agol. A total success and believe it or not minimal pain. He has done other work for my husband and grandson. The pain was so bad and at this point I could hardly walk. So we decided on Dr. Epstein and Southern Ocean County Hospital in Manahawkin, NJ. By-the-way the hospital is one of the cleaner and most well run hospitals I have ever been in. Well, day of surgery I received a nerve block and was given a morphine pump for pain. The first three days, granted, when I woke up it was painful, but it passed. The third day I was brought to physical therapy which is in the same hospital and stayed there until my release nine days later. Physical therapy also was a little difficult but nothing that was unmanageable. In the hospital anyone I talked to raved about Dr. Epstein. I also heard from another source that his success rate is 100%, because I did check it out with such a big surgery. A few years ago I met a woman who had knee replacement gone bad. She told me she then went to Dr. Epstein and he corrected the problem. My husband and I were to dinner one night and he said to me, "Look at that woman's knees." She had replacement on both knees. Her scars were very large and noticeable. My happens to be very thin and hardly noticeable. Not that it matters as long as I'm OK. Also I was off my walker in about three weeks and on a cane and off of that in one month with physical therapy. I want to another doctor of mine for my appointment and he could not believe that I was without cane or walker so soon. He told me some people come to his office after two months and are still on their walkers. So I did exceptionally well with my knee replacement. Minimal pain and very good results. I owe it all to Dr. Epstein. I was basically crippled and he has me walking and enjoying life again. If anyone out there is thinking about knee replacement and wondering who and where to go my recommendation is to give Dr. Epstein a call and see what he has to say. As far as I'm concened Dr. Epstein is thorough, compassionate and has a great track record. He is my hero! So I am a very satisfied, grateful and appreciative patient. PS: My right knee needs surgery also and you know it will by done by no one else but Dr. Epstein.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr. Epstein has treated 2 members of my family. He is knowledgable and conservative in his treatment. He does not push surgery when there are other options that can be successful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Epstein.

WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER GONE TOO

Posted on March 26th, 2012

HAD TWO DIFFERENT APPOINTMENTS, NEITHER TIME DID DR. EPSTEIN COME IN TYO LOOK OVER X-RAYS OR MRI A APN CAME IN BOTH TIMES AND THE FIRST THING SHE SAID WAS, ARE YOU OPEN TO HIP REPLACEMENT. NEVER SAW DR. EPSTEIN. BEFORE BOTH APPOINTMENTS I SPOKE WITH THE OFFICE STAFF ON THE PHONE AND ASKED WHO I WAS GOING TO SEE, THEY SAID BOTH TIMES DR. EPSTEIN. OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE FULL OF B.S WOULD NOT SEND MY WORSE ENEMY TO DR. EPSTEIN. ONLY INTERESTED IN THE MONEY.

Doctor's Response

Stafford Orthopedics has been serving Manahawkin and the surrounding communities for over 40 years. Dr. Epstein has been a part of Stafford Orthopedics for over 25 years. We strive to provide the best care possible treating the whole patient in the context of his or her life and circumstances. We value the doctor-patient relationship, high quality patient service, and accountability of physicians and staff to meet the needs of our patients. When we learn of a complaint we review our procedures to see where we might have fallen short in the eyes of the patient. In this case, while we were conscientious of the wait time to see Dr. Epstein we neglected to ask the patient if instead of waiting, they would prefer being seen by another practitioner. We always want to hear where we perform well and where we do not. That is the only way we can ensure we meet our needs as well as those of the patient. Sometimes things cannot be resolved; however, it is important that the patient feel they can contact us directly and be heard.

Sincere Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I have been using Dr. Epstein since I broke my toe as teenager at the jersey shore. Now, I live right outside of Philadelphia but have always made the ...

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Dr. Epstein not only helped me understand what was wrong with my labrum but gave me an accurate roadmap for my recovery. Highly recommend.

Shoulder pain

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Epstein to others. I was given a clear a reasonable plan for my shoulder pain. I know I will be able to go the next steps in my treatment with ease.