inactive

Samuel V Estepa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 31st, 2015
Was sent for physical therapy after a accident, dr estepa said he checked and cost was covered by my insurance, i went to therapist to find a back room office at a strip mall with home made equipment and furniture , rope and wood equipment , plywood therapy tables, bedsheet room dividers, they also said they checked and insurance will cover cost , but i didnt sign papers at therapist till i checked myself about insurance covering it, i had 1 hour session that day, good thing i didnt sign papers with them, ins basically said no way would they cover cost of therapy with them, so dr billed me $600 for the hour, would have cost me thousands if i had signed. Found out why i was sent to that therapist , dr estepas son. I refused to pay that little high cost scam. But dr estepa got the money out of my parents.

May 4th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Estepa for 15 yrs he is a good caring Doctor.