A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Fadare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Fadare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fadare
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fadare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Fadare, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadare graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fadare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel O Fadare MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Fadare practice?
- Dr. Samuel Fadare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Fadare practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.