A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Fadare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Fadare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Fadare, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadare graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fadare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel O Fadare MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Fadare practice?
- Dr. Samuel Fadare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Fadare practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Atchison, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.