Dr. Samuel Fadare MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
Great Dr helped me when no one else would

May 14th, 2013
Waste of time!!!
This place is terrible! They are always late making me wait hours on end to see the doctor for only 15 minutes!!! If I could find a better place nearby I would have switched immediately. If you are setting up an appointment for the first time, don't make it here!

February 28th, 2013
not a good place
my son has has to have his appointments rescheduled due to issue with them. Now I cant even get his medicine he needs. He is going to have to go without it because THEY wont reply back to the fax request. WORST place ever. I plan on changing doctors as soon as I get back from out of town.

March 27th, 2012
ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!
This is the most incompetent doctor I have ever met. He writes my prescription wrong EVERY SINGLE MONTH and then, when both I and the pharmacy try to contact him, he doesn't return our calls for over a week, so I am without my medicine for over a week until I take drastic measures to contact him. Seriously this happens EVERY TIME. How this man graduated medical school is beyond me. He is a complete idiot and can't even write a prescription correctly! He also obviously doesn't write down patient information because he asks me the exact same questions every time I talk to him! I cannot wait to find a new doctor. If you go see Dr. Fadare, you are in for a world of unbelievable frustration. Just save yourself the stress and go to someone else.

January 27th, 2012
client
Dr. Fadare is a wonderful doctor. He gave the right medication to pull me from my heave issues. He listened to me and within minutes, I was cured. I recommend him to anyone who is tired of their dr.

January 25th, 2012
Excellent physician and teacher. Highly reccommended by many colleagues in the field of psychiatry.

June 12th, 2011
Something new in the States
I've seen Dr. Fadare in Leavenworth, KS, where the support staff is terrific, since 2009. When some other professionals make an assumption, it is graven in stone. Dr. Fedare, o luku mi, takes in new information and then matches it against what is written, and he can learn. Like Chaucers Scholar, "gladley woulde he learn and gladley teache", Dr. Fedare treats people, not illnesses. For a psychiatrist and his patients, that can make all the difference.

September 27th, 2010
Hassle after hassle.
Will not be continuing care with this physician. Prescriptions for medications taken on a regular basis are impossible to obtain without extreme difficulty. Dr. Fadare is only in the office 2 or 3 afternoons per week. This is not the way I want my children to be treated.

August 19th, 2010
What an AMAZING experience
I just recently visited Dr. Fadare and Associates and I have to say I was VERY pleased with my visit. I brought my child and the receptionists played with him. Although there was a wait I was happy and my child was kept well entertained.

July 29th, 2010
Good doctor. Poorly run business
The office staff is rude and unconcerned. The wait time is almost always in excess of an hour. Making an appointment is a nightmare

January 28th, 2010
wonderful
Fadare does an excellent job of communicating with his patients, he doesn't just listen, but he gives you feedback that you can use to improve yourself.