Dr. Samuel Farbstein MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chicago Ridge, IL

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016
Excellent medical care & patient focus
Dr. Farbstein has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He is a walking dictionary. His vast medical knowledge, outstanding analytical skills, and attention to details, has kept my entire family healthy. He appropriately uses medical technology to ensure early diagnosis and treatment, but utilizes cost effective methods when possible. We have total confidence in his capabilities and the care he provides. We have been amazed at the accuracy of his findings, which has caught life threatening conditions early on, enabling our quick and full recovery. Dr. Farbstein never rushes our visits, taking the time to listen, ask questions, investigate our symptoms, and educate us on his findings. Of course, the time he gives each patient can impact wait times, but it’s well worth it knowing that you will get his full attention and outstanding care. He treats patients like they're family. He is an excellent doctor and we strongly recommend his care.

April 15th, 2016
The Best
Caring Genius

April 9th, 2016
Glad he dropped me as a patient
I was a patient for 20 years. For years he was a very good doctor and spent time with you to explain what was wrong with you. The last few years he was no longer the caring, patient doctor. The last time I called to make an appointment, I was told that because I had not seen him in a year, he would no longer see me. I was shocked that he would refuse to see me after being with him for 20 years. But it was a blessing in disguise. When I saw him at my last appointment I waited almost 3 hours. Then I finally was called as the last patient. Well after the doctor saw me, he said a nurse would be in with my prescriptions. Waited 45 minutes and noticed they were turning off the lights. They forgot was in the treatment room and were locking up. Lucky I walked out and let them know I was waiting for the nurse. Otherwise, I would have been locked in.

December 8th, 2015
I have at times had to wait hour to see him, it is okay because he never rush's you and spends time with you .Answers all your questions and then some. A doctor who is both careing and talented. He has always been worth the wait!

August 1st, 2015
sometimes have to wait LONG time in waiting room. that is because he takes his time with ALL his patients and does not rush!

May 21st, 2015
I started with Dr Farbstein over twenty years ago. Thru moves and insurance changes I lost him. Ten years later I found him again and I couldnt be happier. He is so knowledable. I wouldnt have such faith in any other doctor. He is my blessing!

September 17th, 2012
Really?
This guy missed the class about bedside manner. He was condescending and acted as if I was keeping him from something. He genuinely has no right to be in practice.

October 17th, 2011
Dr. Farbstein must have been having a bad day when I spoke with him about various medical issues. I found him to be extremely arrogant and not giving enough time to actually listen. He has the worse bedside manner I have ever seen. Maybe he should change his name to Dr. Arrogant and the Almighty Jerk.

May 8th, 2011
Easy to talk to. good explanation and solutions to concerns, tells it like it is.Compassionate personlTerrific office staff.

April 23rd, 2009
Wonderful doctor-would recommend him highly to anyone.

June 27th, 2017