A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Feldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Feldman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Feldman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Feldman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Feldman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY and Troy, NY.
See Albany Colorectal Surgeons.