Learn more about Dr. Samuel Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Feldman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Feldman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Feldman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Feldman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Feldman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY and Troy, NY.
See Albany Colorectal Surgeons.