Dr. Samuel Fern DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
A doctor that listens to what you say and does not rush you.

October 14th, 2015
Arrogant
When delivering a potentially devastating prognosis to your patient, you don't enter the room and the first thing out of your mouth is "this will have to be quick since I have a meeting to get to". Not the best first impression. Word to the wise, he gets very defensive if you have ANY medical background experience, which was evident the moment we began questioning him about the basic image study he was struggling to explain/interpret to us. Poor bedside mannerisms, cocky and gets frustrated easily.

August 19th, 2015
A thorough and nice doctor.
Its been years, but I enjoyed meeting Dr. Fern. He was friendly, concerned, and courteous. He kind of reminded me almost of a Dr. Oz. He was easy on the eyes but seemed a little distract, but did an x-ray, give me a diagnose, accomodated me with a few more referrals and haven't been back since. Didn't have insurance so I paid for everything, He didn't take my new insurance, so I found another. Would like to see him again, he was nice.

January 20th, 2014
This is beyond a shadow of a doubt~ the all time worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to meet.~! He is all Ego~ In fact~ I think that these good reviews were written by himself ~! He is ALL EGO~~ Grouchy- mean and cold hearted. If you are old, he treats you like scum. Do not dare ask him a question about anything, he turns it into a theatrical drama. Hates questions.. Just take the very strong medication he provides for you and maybe you will not be bothering him anymore.~! My friends do not like him either.~!

December 11th, 2013
awesome
he is life saving and a wonderful doctor

July 21st, 2011
Absolutely Deplorable Front Office
Dr. Fern's front office receptionist is the rudest, ill-mannered, insulting, incompetent and stupid idiot that you would ever come across in a doctor office. The wait in the front, before you are taken back is far too long. The wait in the exam room is far too long. Expect 45 minutes to an hour or more before seeing the doctor. Dr. Fern needs to clean house and hire good, professional receptionist help before all of his patients walk out on him. Do yourself a favor and pick another doctor.

August 18th, 2010
VERY GOOD DOCTOR
I have known the good doctor since I was 22 he diagnosed my hypertension I`m now 54 I still retain him for my primary care he is kind and his manner is very good

June 18th, 2010
You will only see a P.A., not the doctor
I have been going to this office for about 3 years. Never once have I actually seen the doctor, only a female P.A. who seems to hate her job because she always gets annoyed whenever I ask ANY questions. I try not to take things too personally so I didn't let it bother me a long time but most recently I figured out she is also incompetent and really does not care how her mistakes affect the patients. Oh yeah, you can't talk to anyone other than the receptionist unless you make an appointment to come in and pay a copay plus allow them to bill your insurance for an office visit. I'm done with Dr. Fern's office.

August 28th, 2009
Wonderful dr. wonderful staff
One of the best dr's i have ever had in my 42 years! The staff is as wonderful!

June 18th, 2009