Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Figueroa
Dr. Samuel Figueroa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goodyear, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Dermatology. Dr. Figueroa is affiliated with Abrazo Maryvale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Figueroa has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Samuel Figueroa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.
Dr. Cristian Sciutto
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Goodyear, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Scott Oh
Goodyear, AZ 0.04 mi18
Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Goodyear, AZ 0.08 mi24